Menu: October 11 – October 16, 2016
- (New recipe) Tandoori-Spiced Chicken (thighs)
- Roasted Veggies: eggplant, Brussels sprouts, mushrooms
- Roasted Onions: white, yellow, purple, cippoline (Italian) with red wine & white wine vinegars (no oil)
- Roasted Cabbage: purple & green with red wine vinegar
- Fruit: mandarin oranges, Granny Smith apples
- Veggies: cherry tomatoes, cucumbers peeled and soaked in basalmic vinegar,
- Pumpkin Energy Balls
Tandoori-Spiced Chicken (thighs)
I really enjoy this recipe. So easy to make. Chicken is moist and mild. Delicious!
Roasted Cabbage: purple & green with red wine vinegar
If it weren’t for that pesky necessity known as protein, I’m sure I could just eat these and roasted onions with vinegar all week. Both are easy to cook.